Psalm 103:1-5 “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me bless his holy name. 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Dear prayer warriors, God has been so good to me. He has been providing for me over these last challenging months. Good news I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon. Please be praying. Thank you!
Good Morning, PRAISE REPORT! I am just taking a little time out to thank all the prayer warriors! God is good… I got my house rented! Praise God and I have a second interview this afternoon. Thank you Lord you have been so good to me! Amen.
He is so good. Not only did I get the job but I got a renter for my house as well AND he orchestrated that the job would give me a job letter even though it is not a usual practice for him. AMEN! We serve a BIG GOD who can do ANYTHING!
- Sunday’s Word – 14Oct12 (lettersfromlilies.wordpress.com)
- Lesson 6 – Witnessing – Assignments (christiansareus.wordpress.com)
- Calling All Prayer Warriors (beingrebekah.com)
- Psalms 103:1-5 (KJV) (avod.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving and Remembering by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Authentic Prayer from James MacDonald (Day 6 of 7) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Follow up from yesterday… (khrystleraineduste.wordpress.com)