Luke 1:28 (KJV) And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Today was great… God I thank you for my wonderful team and for the two helpers that was sent to my Financial Center… Thank you Lord for favor… I am blessed and highly favored and most of all I am a child of God…
My blessings are set forth before like a carpet for my feet, a robe of righteousness for my body and a crown of goodness for my head. I am amazed by his loving kindness and tender mercies.
My faith in Christ gives me confidence and boldness to live life unafraid. It is comforting to know I love my life and I would not exchange it for nothing in this world. The joy that I have found in Christ is unspeakable and even in the midst of turbulence and misfortunes I have a life in Christ that words cannot express. My joy is reflected in my smiles. Man, it’s hard to explain and to capture in writing. My heart is full of gratefulness and I am excited about each day. Thank you Lord for your blessing on me.
I often say to myself what would my life be if Christ was not in it?
I have attached a link to some affirmation of scriptures that I find useful when I pray. Declare these verses over your life, your children’s life, you family’s life and over anyone you are praying for and see the change it brings in your attitude toward life … http://aldersgatecs.com/family/sermons/Affirmations%20from%20Scripture%20of%20Life%20in%20Christ.pdf
- The Blessed Agony of a Ripped Altar (paperaltar.wordpress.com)
- The Prosperity Gospel and Youth Ministry (youthmin.org)
- Moving beyond the Gospel? (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- This Season, The Mercy Of God Will Bring You Blessings And Opportunities Including The Ones Not Initially Meant For You In Jesus Christ Name, I Pray, Amen (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Blessed Beyond Recognition (freshwind-ministries.org)
- Comfort in Persecution (justificationbygrace.com)
- the beatitudes by Saint Leo the Great, pope Christian wisdom (intostillness.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 145. A Hymn Of Praise. A Song Of God’s Majesty And Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Blessings! (frommyheart2u.wordpress.com)
- DAYS OF PRAISE-That Which Endures Forever-Institute for Creation Research (ioan17.wordpress.com)