Lamentation 3:22-24 –Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!”
Good afternoon everyone…I woke up this morning, thank you Lord, in a mode of Praise and thanksgiving. I suddenly became aware of how much God has been faithful to me over the last twelve (12) months. Not having a salary yet all my bills have been paid is just awesome. Sometimes we take his faithfulness for granted. Thank you Lord.
So today my heart is focused only on Praising and thanking him for his goodness and mercy….and looking forward to what he has in store for me for the next twelve (12) months if he spares me…….God you are awesome and mighty thank you!!
- Psalm 42 (loopyloo305.com)
- prayer and thanksgiving (youready.wordpress.com)
- Declare His Faithfulness! (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 6. Teaching About Charity (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “Thy Life’s A Miracle” (iamadam.org)
- Life for Thy Soul (lovemoreno.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Looking For (lynleahz.com)