2 Nathan replied to David, “Whatever you have in mind, do it, for God is with you.”
3 That night the word of God came to Nathan, saying:
4 “Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what the LORD says: You are not the one to build me a house to dwell in.
6 Wherever I have moved with all the Israelites, did I ever say to any of their leaders whom I commanded to shepherd my people, “Why have you not built me a house of cedar?” ‘
8 I have been with you wherever you have gone, and I have cut off all your enemies from before you. Now I will make your name like the names of the greatest men of the earth.
9 And I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed. Wicked people will not oppress them anymore, as they did at the beginning
11 When your days are over and you go to be with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, one of your own sons, and I will establish his kingdom.
15 Nathan reported to David all the words of this entire revelation.
Scripture copied from BibleStudyTools.com
Walk in God Promise for you
This promise is also for you. God wants to bless you and your offspring and your next generation.
Invite him to do so. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you declare these blessings over you, your family and your next generation. See this happening, walk in it by faith, develop habits and behaviors to foster positive thoughts around the things promised to you by God.
Change the way you think if it is not according to the word of God, positive, good report, honest, etc.
Know who you are according to the word of God.
- A child of the Most High God.
- Completely Loved
- Greatly appreciated
- Fully accepted by him.
- Totally forgiven.
How is your prayer life? Do you offer up praises to the Lord? Do you have a specific place and time to meet and talk with God? Who are your friends? Who is your spiritual coach?
Examine yourself and if you have questions or felling unsure about your walk with God, please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 856-433-8104.
- Encouraging Words of the Day – Vitamin for Spiritual Health (dailygistxtra.com)
- The Symbol of the Day- Passover (cfcspn.com)
- It happened to the best of them! (nonthaburichristianfellowship.wordpress.com)
- How Solomon Became The Ruler Of Israel (lacykitkat.wordpress.com)
- Undignified Praise (journeybits.wordpress.com)
- How To Put On New MIndsets – 2013 – A New Year For A New You – Part 4 (krisbelfils.wordpress.com)
- God’s house for King David (mitsilancer.wordpress.com)
- Messianic Prophecy In The Old Testament (vineoflife.net)
- Day 20 (cutpaste.typepad.com)
- David’s Desire vs. God’s Plan (minofeducation.wordpress.com)