Well, well, well, God is great. Prayer Meeting was a blast. People were in purpose. They could not wait on their turn to pray. What a blessing?
Andrea Randolph thanks for your leadership, and for the word Isaiah 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.”
Walk in the fullness of his love, think pure, surround yourself with Godly positive people, and begin to live in the overflow, change the way you think if it is not according to Philippians 4:8. “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things”. Focus on Jesus and leave the outcome of your prayers to him.
We are looking forward to you joining soon. Start your day with prayer. Be grateful for all is blessings. Look back over your life and find the top ten reasons for your joy. Write them down, share with a friend, post on your page and give God the Glory…
Father I thank you for waking me up today, I thank you that I am clothes in my right mind. I thank you for food on my table and shoes on my feet. I thank you for my family and my friends. I thank you that I have a job. I thank you for my car. I thank you that I can come to you and pray. I thank you for my health. Lord, I could go on and on and the more I find things to be grateful for is the more I recognize that I am blessed beyond measures.
Lord please continue to change me from the inside out.
- Gratitude (beyoutifulliving.com)
- 3 Ways to Cultivate Gratitude (psychcentral.com)
- Is Masturbation a Sin? (btworldusa.wordpress.com)
- Living with Uncertainty (transitioninmotion.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude Prayer (onbeingmindful.wordpress.com)
- A New House : GRatitude (johananlawrence.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (ishisphere.com)
- How to Journal Your Prayers (underthecoverofprayer.wordpress.com)
- A Year Of Prayer – Kimberlee Conway Ireton (godspace.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Has Ordained Us To Receive Answers To Our Prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)