1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV) “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”
I love it when I’m in the company of people that can uplift you, motivate you, and challenge you to become a much better YOU and not them or someone else.
I therefore have the honor of meeting one such person yesterday, and spent a life-changing evening with her and my best friend Trudy Ross.
Mrs Debbie Miller-Curtis, thank you so much for your passion, diligence, and obedience to our Lord, for I am a life that is changed as a result.
You are the perfect example of what a Christian should be.
- Elijah and Elisha (searchingscriptures.wordpress.com)
- Knock For All Your Worth (anotherredletterday.com)
- 30 Days Of Faith (Day 15) (imsanctified.wordpress.com)
- Thaler – Elijah: Prophet sharing (celclibrary.wordpress.com)
- A Double Portion (shireasblog.wordpress.com)
- 2 Kings 6. The recovery of the Axe head. Elisha and the Syrians (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Message or Messenger? (spykministry.wordpress.com)
- 2 Kings 2. Elijah is taken up to Heaven (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Holy Father focuses on Prophet Elijah; says “main objective of prayer is conversion” (insightscoop.typepad.com)
- 6/2/2013 Glorify God (richbrownforewords.wordpress.com)