Our prayer meeting was a blessing this morning. Andrea led the worship and God used her to speak to our hearts.
The essence of her message was in every situation that we are in God allows it for his glory.
He wants us to be more like him and therefore struggles, mishaps and unfortunate situations along with great and pleasant ones, are all part of the master’s plan.
His perfect will for our lives.
Claudia and family
Nadine and family
Shaunette and family
Sheryl and family
Debbie and family
Sharonda and family
Karen and family
Gardner and family
Yemi and family
Lola and family
Jennifer and family
Tinia and family
Naudia and family
Carol and family
Andrew and family
Analice and family
Damion and family
Tracy and family
Tamara and family
Viris and family
Wayne and family
Paulette and family
Michelle and family
Richard and family
Stacy and family
Keith and family
Kim and family
Tim and family
Martin and family
Mellisa and family
Andrea and family
Trudy and family
Thanks to all the supportive members. God is surely broadening our territories. We thank him for the increase.
We look for to seeing you tomorrow where Faith will lead. Come with praise and be expecting a mighty shifting in your life.
Prayer changes the way you see God in your current situation.
God wants to hear from you today!!!
Keep the conversations going!
- Prayer List (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Giving God the First Fruit (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Praying with a Muslim (beingrebekah.com)
- When GOD Doesn’t Answer Prayer How “We” Think HE Should by Olayemi E. Ogunbase (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Prayer List for January 21, 2013 (prayerworkscafe.org)
- A Child’s Prayer (karenspath.wordpress.com)
- The School of Prayer (challies.com)
- Practical Suggestions on Prayer (braggschurchofchrist.com)
- The dawn is breaking on my 70th winter…… (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Alleluu Launches New Campaign Encouraging Prayer (prweb.com)