Prayer Works Café Blog
Prayer Works Café is an online ministry that seeks to reach the world through prayer. As such, we consider the publication of each blog post as an extension of our ministry efforts. Contributing authors are not paid; however we gladly welcome linking up with personal blogs and websites. Each individual author that writes for www.prayerworkscafe.org retains the right to his or her work.
Prayer Works Café is actively looking for contributions of articles containing fresh content about prayer. We ask all prospective bloggers to please know in advance that we seek writing pieces which uphold the Prayer Works Café mission of building up and encouraging Christians to pray.
What to Submit:
- Take time and read over the www.prayerworkscafe.org blog to become familiar with the types of writing pieces we publish. That being said, we are always looking for content that is different from what we have published before. Please do not hesitate to send in your writing.
- Please observe the word length of your submission. Our suggested length that we promote is between 200 – 1000 words. Should you exceed the 1000 word limit, please take into consideration a Part I & Part II. If you separate your writing into separate parts, please ensure that your writing flows in a clear and logical thought pattern.
How to Submit:
- Please e-mail your writing piece to email@example.com addressed to Prayer Works Cafe Guest Writing. We ask that you submit one article at a time.
- If you are considering writing a piece for seasonal or holiday themes, please submit them at least six weeks in advance.
- You are guaranteed to receive a response from us within eight weeks of submitting your work, whether or not Prayer Works Café chose to publish your writing submission.
- Please note: when you are using the Scriptures, please indicate which Bible version you used in the body of your article. Scroll through the blog for further clarification if you are confused.
- Prayer Works Cafe reserves the right to edit all writing contributions for style, clarity and length.
We are excited to embark on this journey with you and do look forward to you submitting your work. Many thanks in advance as we encourage you to continue to be a light and a blessing in all you do for God’s kingdom.