John 3 :16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us.
For today when the world is celebrating that one day for love, I pray you experience this love that is an everlasting love an unconditional love that knows no bounds.
Be blessed today everyone and share love!
As we celebrate love around the world, my heart goes out for the ones that are lonely to the point where they will be pushed to desperate measures because of the lack thereof.
I pray this morning that God visits them wherever they are and that they too can experience not a one-day but a forever love.
Imagine that, FOREVER!!
Happy Valentines Day
- God is Love: (christianmotivations.weebly.com)
- The Beautiful Gift Of Ugly Love This Valentine’s Day (chiefoftheleast.com)
- Daily Devotional. (tobedeetermine.wordpress.com)
- I Love You Anyway (christianmotivations.weebly.com)
- Valentine’s Day! (caddoveil.com)
- What Think Ye Of Jesus Christ ? By Dr. W. Samuel Legon (chaplaingary.wordpress.com)
- Daily Audio and Video Bible with Music and Images: John 3:16 (Greek, English, Spanish, Tagalog, Korean, Malayalam) (restart.typepad.com)
- Eternal Life – A Quality Of Life (pastorht.wordpress.com)
- All or Nothing: Can Someone Be Saved Without Jesus? (sayhellohope.wordpress.com)
- God’s Gift * John 3:15-19 | Bible Resources (spiceofyourlife.wordpress.com)