Psalm 27:14 “Wait on the LORD: be of good courage , and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait , I say, on the LORD.”
Hey friend, one of the hardest things you will have to do for God is to WAIT! You may be surprised to hear that but waiting is a test of every piece of scripture within you.
Every bit of the word that you think you understand and the practical expression of how you translate that into the way you live your life while you are waiting! The word of God says that those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength!
Strength, is often built-in hardships, adversities, challenges, and the inevitable tests which come with being a child of God. God wants to know if you will still praise him when you cannot see anything! Will you still demonstrate the fruits of the spirit when you know your blessing is delayed!
Can He still trust you to be faithful over the little that He has already given you when you have no idea of when you are going to get the breakthrough?
Is it more about what you want him to do for you or is your heart his regardless?
There are many of God’s children who have been promised some MAJOR BLESSINGS but due to the size of it God held it up to make sure that your hearts were still clean and you really love him for who He is as opposed to what He can provide!
Your character, integrity, humility and motives have all been put through the furnace of affliction while you were being stretched to receive what God has promised you. There are times when you have even said to God that you no longer care as long as He remains in your life you will serve him anyway!
So I want to say to you this evening that you have passed your test, the door is open and it will soon be time for you to go, don’t get complacent at this juncture.
Expect the UNEXPECTED & STAND! THIS IS YOUR TIME!
- Giving God the First Fruit (prayerworkscafe.org)
- “Wait” Pork Chop Marsala (divine-seasoning.com)
- Learn to wait for the Lord to work (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- Awaiting a Prayer ( a Prayer for Singles) (fullofrosesinspirationals.wordpress.com)
- How Long Must I Wait, Lord? (adelabu07.wordpress.com)
- The Miracle of the Brook (fullofrosesinspirationals.wordpress.com)
- Who Are You? O Great Mountain! (abundantgraceandlove.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of an Intercessor by Christ’s Kingdom Representative (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Prayer over my Friends’ Lives by Christ’s Kingdom Representative (prayerworkscafe.org)