In all that we do, more than anything else God is looking to have us completely.
He wants us to come boldly to him and to seek after him as the deer panteth for the waters.
He wants to be the center of our hearts and the reason behind our existence.
God wants us all, holding nothing back.
Yes, He wants everything and he loves us just the way we are.
The songwriter says he looks beyond our faults and saw our needs.
How do I start giving God my all?
Our prayer meetings continue to be a blessing. Every morning at 5:00 am, we have a circle of people consisting of fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, friends, husbands, wives, grandmothers, aunt, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
In order words people from all lifestyles join the conference for prayer and prays to God.
It is simple!
They earnestly seek after God and make their request known to him. He interns multiple, increase, broaden the circle and change lives.
Nevertheless, in the end the encouragement was, nothing can separate us from Jesus’ love.
What an assurance.
Therefore, be encouraged and ask the Holy Spirit to make your heart be like the heart of Jesus.
He is looking for a broken and a contrite heart.
- Giving God the First Fruit (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Scriptures to Pray Over Your Family (mywarminghouse.com)
- How Can Prayer Change a Life? (underthecoverofprayer.wordpress.com)
- The Four Forms of Prayer: Part 2, Supplication (everydayasceticism.com)
- Cart Before the Horse (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- God Pursues Us With His Love-amen (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- The Holy Spirit Guarantees Future Promises! (greaterislove.wordpress.com)
- Praying more is ok (adamsylvester.wordpress.com)
- Dear John Letter . . . . (feelingwomanish.wordpress.com)
- February 6, 2013 (proactive.typepad.com)