What happens? God takes over and the individual follows.
As I have heard from my senior pastor ” What needs to change” for God to get the first fruit of the day?
Is it exercising self-control one of the fruits of the spirit?
Ask yourself the question and be honest to answer what do I give God?
Does he even get anything from the day?
Am I too busy where I cannot find any time to spend with Him.
He wants to hear from each and every one of us. Please start by praying and reading his word.
How we start our day
Our morning prayer meeting was a huge blessing again. Every morning it is a different experience. God continues to use ordinary people to accomplish great things in his Kingdom.
Faith led the group this morning. The word came from Philippians 4:13-14.
“13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. The take away is to prepare our minds for battle. We have to press in the spirit to defeat the plans of the enemy.”
Thanks again for the support and your obedience to pray everyday. Our newest members, Viris Hart, Naudia Bennet, and Auntie Carol.
See you tomorrow at 5:00 AM. Dial 209-255-1000 enter passcode 532238.
Analice will lead.
I urge you to start your day with talking to the Lord and he will Pilot you through the day.
- Fruit of My Spirit by Deanna Nowadnick (mybookofstories.wordpress.com)
- Using our real power (justinhiebert.com)
- Treasures From The Vine – More Fruit (gospelbondservant.com)
- Religion Stinks (dianasymons.com)
- The Power of God’s Words (dedicated2jesus.com)
- Joy – Inner Delight (eddify.net)
- Pruning (isharebyomar.wordpress.com)
- “Scripture Saturday” (onetruewife.com)
- The Seed Bears Fruit According to its Kind – Sexagesima Sermon (edited) (2013) (deprofundisclamaviadtedomine.wordpress.com)
- Springtime (redeemedinstruments.com)