Isaiah KJV 9:6-7 “For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.”
Good Morning folks, it`s the day after and I have enjoyed it and was and am still grateful for it because of one purpose! Jesus Christ is and was the reason for this season and I welcomed it in that regard!
However, as learned Children of God we ought to know by now that the 25th of any previous or this present December is not really and truly Jesus` Birthday! It`s actually the day that culminates in the worship of the Pagan`s sun god Sull. However God has the ability to turn around things, what evil men took for their purposes, in the fullness of time the Lord causes it to be used for His Glory and that`s what I truly admire about Christmas!
There is more, but let`s leave it here for now! Be blessed in knowing that the Eternal stepped out of Eternity for a time to become Mortal so He could die to pay back a debt that you could not; and thus causing us to become adopted sons/daughters of The Most High God Forever amen…
Oh what a love? God bless you all throughout this special season and on into the coming New Year!
Do expect your miracle this time around and God bless!
- Faithful celebrate Christmas Mass at San Fernando (mysanantonio.com)
- The Trinity: A Christmas Story (testifyingtograce.wordpress.com)
- The Reason for the Season (menofmud.org)
- Our First Gift (organicready.org)
- Emmanuel (findingchristinchristmas.wordpress.com)
- He Emptied Himself! (kevilynj.wordpress.com)
- Mary Christ Mass! (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- What Christmas is really all about (greensboroguardian.com)
- Christmas Day – “Light” (John 1:1-14) (revtucher.com)
- What If Christmas Didn’t Exist? (corynikkel.com)