What an incredible God experience today at work. We had our Christmas party today and I arrived early to eat before I worked. I was in line behind a young mentally challenged girl who actually volunteered in my office and she was with her companion.
The companion and I did so small talk about all the great food, and how nice that the company does this for the employees and volunteers.
Then when we went into the dining area to sit down I decided to sit with them. Immediately the woman and began talking and she shared how she was a self-employed tutor and that she was flaunt in Japanese and was teaching young ladies English that were from Japan.
It was sort of a mission field for her church and I said Praise God (in my head I was really praising God for having me sit down with a godly woman) and we just like shared our hearts about our elderly parents and how life isn’t about us, but those in front of us. I even shared my desire to go to Guatemala on a mission trip for church, just to be helpful to the poor.
I said it is not that we do not have our own poor here in the US, but here we still have everything and there they have absolutely nothing…She totally related to what I said. When it was time for me to go to work, we both said it was a pleasure to talk and that she would be praying for God to help me go to Guatemala and I would pray for God guidance with her parents.
That was a great God experience, but not the amazing God experience!
All my life I struggled to interact with people! I was expecting to go into the dining area and sit all by myself and not talk to anyone because that was I did all my life. For me to talk to a complete stranger without fear and interact with someone like I did today was all God. He told me that this is the Theresa I created you to be and I have been changing you from the inside out!!! Praise God!!!
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 2:7
- The Young People Needing the Humanity of Jesus for the Church Life (afellowpartaker.wordpress.com)
- The LORD Is Faithful. He Will Deliver You And Preserve You. 2 Timothy 4:18 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Replacing Fear with Boldness (Oct 22) (pastorjeffsneighborhood.wordpress.com)
- 2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying. (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- He Qualifies the Called (beingrebekah.com)
- Do Not Be Afraid! (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- Not a Spirit of Fear (theteentheme.wordpress.com)
- Fearful no more (kbruins.ipower.com)
- Ezekial 16,17; 2 Timothy 2 (66books.wordpress.com)
- Treating Timidity (part five) (musingthemysteries.wordpress.com)