Romans 8:37 (NIV) “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”
We have a new target date for my getting out of the hospital at the end of this month I am forwarding a note that I sent to the on half of my sister Tracy. Could you help out as much as you can, I would really appreciate it.
She got a job here but now has no place to live and has been staying with a friend whom she has fallen out of favor with.
Tracy has a special needs child and she has many medical problems herself she needs a place to live immediately. Pray for God to heal her and her son. I do not remember how to get her on the messenger can you or anyone else help immediately.
I am still in the hospital and unfortunately not much help to her at this time.The matter is serious and urgent.
PLEASE ASK HER TO JOIN THE GROUP AND SHOW HER HOW TO CHECK HER MESSAGES.
- Former Badgers lineman with sick son paying it forward (fox6now.com)
- MOBY Wrap: The Comfortable Baby Carrier Review plus Giveaway (mommy2k.com)
- ‘Sensory friendly’ movie screening big success, families, theater officials say (kansas.com)
- Education Minister addresses funding cuts at Glenleighden School (blogs.abc.net.au)
- Conservative Christian group pushed reinstating Miami-Dade commission prayer (miamiherald.com)
- Saving Money on Marketing Research by Bob-Kaden (zintro.com)
- Towne West Square to host pics with Santa for special-needs kids (kansas.com)