Ezekiel 34:26 “And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.”
Today, while going to meet with one of the local house churches, and as I followed my GPS, I ended up in the middle of a deconstructed road and drove over something. I am not sure what, but it was big.
Anyway, I blew both front and back tires on the right side of my car 😦 The good thing was, there was farmer there who pointed out to us that we had landed directly in front of a garage run by a friend of his. He called the guy and he came and put two used but OK tires on our car.
Bad news is now on top of not having the money needed to move to our new flat, we now need at least two new tires.
Prayers appreciated!! We need a financial miracle!!
- Never Worry About a Flat Again With These Airless Bike Tires [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- ReTire Your Garage (designdecorate.wordpress.com)
- House Church (partnersforthegospel.com)
- The House at 11 Church Street – Part 2 (nocapesallowed.wordpress.com)
- Estonians re-selling tires thrown away by Finns (shaan.typepad.com)
- Maintenance Day (newlybent.wordpress.com)