Ps 103:1-5 (KJV)
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgives all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemed thy life from destruction; who crowned thee with loving-kindness and tender mercies; 5 Who satisfies thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
I have not been here for a while but I have been focused on school and my bi-weekly exams. I am taking this time to ask not only prayer for me that I stay FOCUS and do WELL in my exams and projects but spread most of your prayers to my girl Denese Young as her mom has been in the hospital since last Monday.
Denese and her mom are strong but they need our pool of strength during their time of need. Thank you, angels on earth, and thank you, God!
- The Huna Prayer for Lightworkers (californiamoon.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 103. Praise For The LORD’s Mercies. The Love Of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Our prayers of repentance (youready.wordpress.com)
- Sunday’s Word – 14Oct12 (lettersfromlilies.wordpress.com)
- Flowers Make Us Happy (thedailysouth.southernliving.com)