Isaiah 53:5 (KJV) But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Please help me pray for my friend whose friend’s mother has been severely ill. The mother has to be transported from one state to the other to get medical attention. The family needs our support in prayer. The situation seem impossible.
Dear Lord Jesus, we come to you in Prayer
We know nothing is impossible for you to do and as we come we place this family and our precious sister in your almighty hands. Father we pray for healing according to your Words “by your stripes we are healed”. We declare healing and we speak life into everything that seem dead and hopeless. Father Jesus please have mercy and may your will be done in this family’s life. Amen!
- Part of My Everyday Prayer (asinnerslist.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prayer for October 6th (hopeforthebrokenhearted.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Prayer (shawnbranch.com)
- The Thing About Prayer (alifegivingmoment.wordpress.com)
- Spend a Little Time in Prayer! (work4christ.wordpress.com)
- I believe we can create change. I believe in the power of sending light, of peace and prayer (manfly.wordpress.com)
- Gain peace beyond understanding (kbruins.ipower.com)
- A Prayer for Caregivers (allrwelcomed.wordpress.com)
- The Courage to Change the Things I Can (courageousjane.com)
- KeepTree.com Video Messaging Service Partners with Global Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem to Record 800,000 Videos for 800,000 People (prweb.com)