Matthew 6:25 For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? “Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?
I’m just asking that Prayer Works Café pray that I get a job as I am beyond frustrated as my husband is also job hunting. I am now unemployed and my husband only works a part-time job, finances are getting low.
- 15 Days in the Word with John Piper – LET JESUS ARGUE WITH YOUR SOUL ABOUT BEING ANXIOUS (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Top Dollar, Bottom Line (alifeworthyofthecalling.wordpress.com)
- B is for Bird (deannebullock.com)
- Three of the most Important Words in your Vocabulary… (jtgn.wordpress.com)
- Miracles Still Happen! (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Be So Jammed Up! (thecounselingmoment.wordpress.com)
- Blogging with God (nicolelsinclair.com)
- Do Not Worry (believersbrain.com)
- Who Do You Run To? (heatherdawkins.com)
- Career Advice for the Home Improvement Industry (elocal.com)