Acts 26:16 ESV “But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you”
Hi everyone. Please pray for me concerning the next step in my life. I am constantly fighting a battle in my mind about my calling and the proper use of the gifts and talents God has blessed me with.
I seem to be doing everything for everybody besides what I am truly gifted to do and it is really testing my faith. I know that God hears my prayers and will do everything in His perfect timing but in the meantime I am so drained and don’t trust the people in authority to have my very best interest at heart.
I know I was made to live my life abundantly and serve others with zeal and enthusiasm.
Dionne sometimes when there is a calling on your life, you just have to step up and step out in faith. There are times when man will carry out a promotion on behalf of the Father and other times when he wants you to leave your kindred and step into your calling.
Sometimes man is shortsighted and for whatever reason God will have it that way. Again, ultimately everything that goes on is to bring him glory.
I urge you to be obedient to the voice of the Lord about your calling. To me it seems as though you know what we are created to do. Step out in faith leaving everything behind and start “walking on water”.
Jesus is calling.
If he has called you to do, leave the outcome to him. He has already gone before you and have prepared you for his good works…I am excited for you girl. Just be available for him to work and live through you…
- He will not forsake you… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Jesus First (rachelself12.wordpress.com)
- A Holy People, Chosen in Christ! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- What is Faith? Part 2 by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Genesis 12:3 We Are One Body! (lynleahz.com)
- How to Let God Direct MY Steps (revtimthinks.com)
- Do you have the faith of Jesus? (radiqx.com)
- Giving Thanks Day 4 & 5! (hrbraden.com)