Morning Prayer was a huge blessing this morning. Sister Naudia Bennett led for the first time and the word came from 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV)
“3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”
She encouraged us to trust in the promises of God and remain faithful. Reflect on each milestone in our life and see if God was present and how did we get to the next level?
Was there doubt or was there total trust? If not, there is an opportunity to ask God for help as we approach another milestone. Keep our eyes on him, study his word and seek to live by it.
In the end she read 2 Timothy 3:16-17 “16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”
We thank God for the new person that joined. His name Eric Miller. Thanks you Father for answering our prayers to have men step up in the Kingdom of God. It’s very attractive to see a man sold-out for Christ…
- Jazz CD Review: The Daniel Bennett Group (irom.wordpress.com)
- Bubba Show Exclusive: Penguin Beau Bennett (starpittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- A.H. JV softball team picks up two wins (timesleader.com)
- Gardening Q&A with Jeff Bennett of Bennett Nurseries (whnt.com)
- Bennett studio shows photos from then, now (wiscnews.com)
- Bibi under Attack for Leaving Bennett out of China Trip (israelnationalnews.com)
- Some things to give away: Bennett decal and vintage rack (bicyclesinnewcastle.com)
- Sign of the times? Heywood tenant wages war on estate agents (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- Bennett S ~ 1 month old (ceciliaverschoor.wordpress.com)