“Debbie –I just renewed my oath of office to serve as your president for four more years.
Thank you for making this possible. It’s an honor to be your president.
Now it’s time to finish what we started — let’s get going.
This is what sets this President apart from his predecessors. A simple thank you note, a simply way of including the grass root people and making them feel integrated in the process to uncovering a better United States America.
The work we have begun is not completed and though we might not be in agreement with everything, he said or does.
Let us join hands and heart and pray for him and his administration. He has to lead through tough times and as a leader myself it is difficult to lead in my tiny role when there is any form of dissension or division.
Can you image him in his role as the President of the United States?
Please join our team of prayer warriors from Prayer Work Evangelism Outreach Ministries and start praying for our President, all those in authority and our Nation under God.
The word of God encourage us to do so.
1 Timothy 2: 1 “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
- Barack Obama Gives Inaugural Address (huffingtonpost.com)
- Doubling Up (manifoldgreatness.wordpress.com)
- Text of President Barack Obama’s Inaugural Address (voanews.com)
- Watch: Obama’s Inaugural Speech: ‘Our Time’ for Changing Nation (abcnews.go.com)
- LIVE: Barack Obama’s inauguration (livenews.thestar.com)
- Barack Obama inauguration: US President delivers second inauguration address (telegraph.co.uk)
- Obama Swore Four Oaths Historically (socyberty.com)
- Pray for Your Leaders (kelund.wordpress.com)
- President Barack Obama Covers ‘Rolling Out’ Magazine (prweb.com)
- Governor McDonnell prays for Barack Obama (wtvr.com)