Luke 18:1-8 (NIV) “Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 2 He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. 3 And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’ 4 “For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, 5 yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’”6 And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”
Last night I took a journey,to a land across the seas.
I didn’t go by ship or plane I traveled on my knees.
I saw so many people there in bondage to their sin.
But I said “Jesus,I can’t go to lands across the seas.”
He answered quickly, “Yes, you can by traveling on your knees.”
He said, …”You pray, I’ll meet the need. You call, and I will hear.
It’s up to you to be concerned For lost souls far and near.”
And so I did; knelt in prayer, gave up some hours of ease,
And with the Savior by my side,I traveled on my knees.
As I prayed on, I saw souls saved and twisted persons healed,
I saw God’s workers strength renewed,while laboring in the field.
I said, “Yes Lord, I’ll take the job.Your heart I want to please.
I’ll heed Your call and swiftly go by traveling on my knees.”
- Wait for The God of Justice (butterflyinthespring.com)
- Travelling on My Knees (dailythoughts4us.blogspot.com)
- The Lord would not suffer them to take happiness in sin (mormonapologeticstudies.org)
- Saturday (November 17): “But when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?” (shechina.wordpress.com)
- On Bended Knee (juliesunne.com)
- School Massacre: 20 Children, 6 Adults killed (joycannis.wordpress.com)
- I Won’t Be Denied! (holyspiritcomfort.com)
- On Bent Knees, Broken Spirit and in Humility I Come Father (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- Saint Francis and the Imitation of Christ (insightscoop.typepad.com)
- Crusdae Prayer (39,40,41,42,43,44) (trusthismercy.wordpress.com)