Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.
I am so sad and so at a loss for words right now, but I have a very delicate prayer request. It is for one of my dearest friends Lakayia (kia). She is at the hospital by her Mom’s side. The situation does not look good, but it is all in Jesus’ hands. Please help me, to pray for her and her mom at this trying time as she struggles to keep it together for her mom and the rest of her family. Also, pray for the extended family has given up and think that it is the final days for my friend’s mom. At this point, we do not know what the Lord has in stored.
Her mom is such an amazing mom and grand mom. The family is so connected. Her daughter and mom is my friend’s total all, and I know she is not ready for any disappointing news. Jesus, I faithfully pray for a miracle, today. I really do not have the words to explain what she has been going thru but she been there with her mom through thick & thin. ALWAYS and I KNOW, THE LORD WILL RICHLY BLESS her with beautiful LONG LIFE. She is an amazingly strong and independent, with a beautiful fun loving, compassionate heart.
Her mom is definitely very proud of her as I am too… The lord is looking down and He is happy for the woman. The Mom and the friend that she is, and will continue to be to my family and I. May He always be there for them no matter what the outcome. I do not know how I’d feel, or what I would do, or say if it was my mom. Honestly, I know I would ask for prayer and a miracle. So friends, I ask you to help me, -Please-, to pray for her to be strong and for the Lord to keep His arms wrapped tightly around her & the Family. Prayer for his will for her & her mom. Amen!
Thank you for taking time to read my Prayer Request, I truly appreciate the time you have taken out of your day…. God Bless you!
- A Bedtime Prayer~by rldubour (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com)
- discipleship: dependence through prayer (shepherds-journey.com)
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep: a Child’s Primer for Prayer (gingerjar2.wordpress.com)
- I Insist That You Persist! (hispresentgrace.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Request for ChristianBlessings and its reach (ptl2010.com)
- Prayer Calendar Day 9 of 40 (kswpgoodfriends.wordpress.com)
- A Prayer for Those Being Considered for Next Archbishop of Canterbury (stephencherry.wordpress.com)
- Pray for and With Your Children Before You Do Anything Else Today! This Is Serious! (promisebook.net)
- Prayer. (wakeywakeysunshine.wordpress.com)
- Precious Prayer (jeanbrunson.com)