As a new year begins, we come to You and ask for Your blessing.
We pray that you would give us joy to fill our days, peace to fill our hearts, and love to fill our lives.
Thank You for the plans You have for us in this new year.
We wait in anticipation to see all You will do!
Thanking God for you and praying your new year is blessed in every way.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- The Brand New Kind of Me (joydabliu.wordpress.com)
- A Prayer for the New Year (audria.wordpress.com)
- A Blessed New Year (ptl2010.com)
- Cnn.com Family (ireport.cnn.com)
- Thoughts of Peace * Jeremiah 29:11 [Darby] | Bible Resources (spiceofyourlife.wordpress.com)
- “For I Know The Plans I Have For You…” (thelivingwordministries.wordpress.com)
- Fresh Folds (theonlywai.com)
- Commit it to Him (theraysofsunshine.wordpress.com)
- Looking Back and Moving Ahead (aliciareagan.wordpress.com)
- A New Year Prayer (kellitamurphy.wordpress.com)