Romans 8:28 (KJV) “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul.
Without these small tests, if they be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere.
If someone hurts you, betrays you , or breaks you heart, forgive them. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to.
Talk to people you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you either.
You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it. God Bless you
- A Lesson in Life (kommonsentsjane.wordpress.com)
- Lessons Learned (emilyrosendahl.wordpress.com)
- And the greatest of these is Love. (betheloveinyou.wordpress.com)
- Creating Your Own Life.‼ (awindowinthewall.wordpress.com)
- Creating Your Own Life. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- The Story of Life (lantanagurl.wordpress.com)
- Love Lessons (breadsaltwine.com)
- Overcoming complex obstacles in life….. (despicablewonderfulyou.wordpress.com)
- If You Have A Sister (inyourmemories.wordpress.com)
- This ONE LOVE (tellafairytale.wordpress.com)