Isaiah 43:19-21 “19 See, I am doing a new thing!Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.20The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, 21the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.
God has made a way for me when there was no other way. He has not only opened, but also created doors where there was none. In a poor job market, where my recruiter had absolutely no other jobs in my field on her roster, there “appeared” the perfect job for me.
She is dumbfounded, can you imagine how I feel? I am truly grateful and encouraged. I am filled with gratitude and even more determined to walk in obedience–because no matter how hard I try, I cannot out do God. Tomorrow is my first day on my new job…Thank you Jesus!
- Fiction Friday | Wind Over Marshdale, by Tracy Krauss (wordobsession.net)
- Stressed-Less Living, it is possible! (heatherlconrad.com)
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass It’s Meaning and Significance (mumbailaity.wordpress.com)
- The only purpose (thislifeiowe.wordpress.com)
- A Letter from the Desert (themicahblog.wordpress.com)
- Discipline (godversations.wordpress.com)
- Is that really what’s in your heart?? (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Obedience. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 3: Jesus Christ, the perfect example of obedience (memoirsofaforerunner.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude Challenge: Day 4 (worthabowedhead.wordpress.com)