James 5:16-Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Burdens are lifted where prayer abound. Yokes, will be destroyed fully wherever prayer dwells. It becomes a challenge to pray. The devil knows that prayer is the answer to all things. Pray beloved even when you feel the horrid struggle not to. Pray even if it seems like it will cost you your life. Trust God, it will not.
Pray until you feel you have run a long race that makes you tired. For my beloved, it is in those fervent effectual prayers that our savior will, avails much. He will avail in all your endeavors. Allow him to guide thee through prayer. Trust me; the pilgrim progress will bear a yoke so light you will barely know it is there.
It is so true that the plans of old slew foot devil is to cause us not to pray. In addition, there are times when God himself impress it up our hearts to pray now, but we find time for other events and put God on the back burner. We should persist in Prayer whether or not the spirit of God tells us to. We need to understand the effectiveness of prayer when we pray.
- Requesting Prayer for Dawn Jones (prayerworkscafe.org)
- A Nation of Lawlessness by K. Thomas-Clarke (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Daily Devotional | “Ask And It Will Be Given To You…” (thelivingwordministries.wordpress.com)
- I Don’t Want Your Prayers! (hispresentgrace.wordpress.com)
- How you can go from “saying” your prayers to “praying” your prayers… (rcspiritualdirection.com)
- prayer and the strength that comes from letting go (everydayawe.com)
- James 5 | Bible Resources (spiceofyourlife.wordpress.com)
- Hitchens: No Understanding of Religion (maverickphilosopher.typepad.com)
- Praying For What We Want or Don’t Want (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Daily Prayer (leithart.com)