Isaiah 40:29-31 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion.
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
I just prayed with my co-worker but I need you to stand in prayer this moment for her and her family.
1. She is going through a divorce which is putting a toll on her
There was just so much bad news coming her way in less that 24 hours. Her mom too was in an accident last week where her car ran off the road and into a ditch. She is OK now and at home resting.
I really need prayers to go up to Abba Father on her and her family behalf. She is trying to be strong but its getting real bad where its affecting her work.
Please go with me to to the throne on their behalf. I told her that our God is an awesome God and nothing is too big for Him to do and he still specializes in miracles. She started to cry and we held hands and prayed.
- Explaining the Blood Donor Controversy (belmarrahealth.com)
- Cedar Fair summer revenue up 5% (toledoblade.com)
- Send Me! (work4christ.wordpress.com)
- Effectual Fervent Prayer by Sheliethe Lovey (prayerworkscafe.org)
- State shuts Knott’s ride for investigation (ocregister.com)
- 40 Days of Prayer (faithfulprovisions.com)
- The Call To Prayer (lynleahz.com)
- US Drug Watchdog Now Offers Victims Of A Transvaginal Mesh Failure The Names And Contacts Of The Best Possible National Caliber Plaintiffs Attorneys That Are All Women (prweb.com)
- Does He really hear our prayers? (spiritualriot.wordpress.com)
- that’s where I was… (thehandmaid.wordpress.com)