Dear Lord when I think of your goodness and mercy over my life I am overjoyed.
My heart is glad and is full of expressions of praise and thanksgiving. You are my rock and my fortress and in you I am comforted.
Thank you Father for all you have given me and for fulfilling the promises you have for me. Day in and nigh out I see you in my life.
You keep coming through for me and my promise is that I will serve you with every breath that I take.
Father Jesus, you have blessed me beyond measures. My cup is overflowing.
You have prepared a feast for me in the presence of my enemies and today my enemies are rejoicing with me because they have seem you living through me.
I am forever grateful and I will sing praises unto you and bless your name at all times. Sure you are good and your mercy is forever.
Lord you sought me out to bless me I cannot contained the joy you placed within my heart.
I must tell somebody that you have been a great God.
Thank you Lord! for keeping me, in those days, when things were dark and gloomy. Thanks for the testimonies after testimonies in those trying moments.
I have found the answer I learnt how to pray.
Lord, I love you and again I am grateful.
Please keep me humble in all that I do. Help me to walk in purpose and to never lose sight of who you are in me.
All success comes from you and I thank you for your favor over my life.
I am truly blessed and highly favored by you God.
- Psalm 23: You Can Trust in The Lord (vineoflife.net)
- Seeking Him – Thankfulness (girlfriendscoffeehour.com)
- A New Beginning (jensjoyfuljourney.wordpress.com)
- The Lord Disciplines Those He Loves (abundantgraceandlove.wordpress.com)
- Worship God from the belly of the fish…..(Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ) (divinelygrafted.wordpress.com)
- Soaking Into Our Souls (resources.wcrossing.org)
- Psalm 23:1-6 (arcsurf.wordpress.com)
- Carissimi; Sunday’s Mass: Lent II (frjeromeosjv.wordpress.com)
- The God of all comfort. (savedbygraceblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 23 will get you through the Good, the Bad, the Ugly… (godschilde.wordpress.com)