We desperately need your prayers in our situation.
Last June, Audrey went to Ivory Coast to sell off his Late Father’s ship. Once the sell of the ship went through, Audrey found himself embroiled in massive amount of Red Tape, which involved the Customs in Ivory Coast, who have subsequently placed one challenge after the other on Audrey, hence preventing him from returning to the USA.
When Audrey went to the American Embassy in Ivory Coast to ask for help and assistance in this matter, the Embassy has refused to help him, purely because Audrey mistakenly did not apply for the Smart Travelers Enrollment Program, before he left the States.
As you can imagine Audrey is slowly becoming quite despondent and he is fighting to hold.
Please pray for us, that Audrey will be able to leave Ivory Coast and return home safely.
Thank you and God Bless.
- ICC Indicts Former Ivory Coast First Lady (voanews.com)
- Ivory Coast’s ‘iPad Government’ Embraces New Media (voanews.com)
- Indian papal envoy to Ivory Coast dies in road accident (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Ivory Coast government dissolved (bbc.co.uk)
- Ivory Coast Donors Pledge $8.6 Billion to Spur Development Plans – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Zaha Faces a Choice Between England and Ivory Coast (nytimes.com)
- Papal envoy to Ivory Coast dies in car accident (seattletimes.com)
- Ivory Coast may try wife of ex-president Gbagbo (foxnews.com)
- Ivory Coast may try wife of ex-president Gbagbo (seattletimes.com)