Spiritual Maturity Test
Lets see how teachable we are. Lets test to see how well we follow instructions.
Write down what you see in yourself and how readily you are to walk in obedience?
At the end share what you have seen in yourself and what through the Holy Spirit you will look to change about being obedient or humble?
Sharing from the prayer conference this morning on the assignment above was deep.
As we begin to look inward and search and listen we begin to see the real us.
The Holy Spirit also begins to work and show us how we need to change for the kingdom of God.
Through this exercise, we learnt that we should come before God naked ready for worship. Nakedness before God is simply stripping ourselves of our sinful nature. Jealousy, envy, malice, pride, lying, pretentiousness, favoritism, disobedience, murmuring, ungratefulness, stubborn, stiff-nakedness, just to name a few ungodly behaviors that hinder us from living a blessed life and get between us getting intimate with God. “Too much clothes”. Let us lay these things aside as we connect with God.
What is our new life showing?
Can someone see Christ within us in our smile, in our general attitude?
More than what we say it is what we do and we have to remember that our daily lives should reflect Christ.
Have a wonderful day as we grow together and mature in the kingdom of God.
- Promise of power (davidcampbelljr.wordpress.com)
- What we do for the Lord should not be done to be seen by men (davidcampbelljr.wordpress.com)
- Guide Me, Holy Spirit! ~ Acts 14:1-7 (kellertxdad.com)
- Call upon the Lord in the day of trouble (davidcampbelljr.wordpress.com)
- Holy Spirit (yeshuaelohim.com)
- Let’s Be Practical About This (hawknestblog.com)
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 27TH JULY 2013: SECURE YOUR SALVATION. by Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE (bobbyedegbo.wordpress.com)
- The Holy Spirit of Promise, He brings us into divine communion…. (kingdompeoplenetwork.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs 16. Wisdom is better than gold. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Dream of the End Times (examiner.com)