1 Chronicles 4:10 “And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.”
Today I pray the same prayer over my life, my children’s life, my family’s life, my friend’s lives and for all who I come in contact with for today.
Help me to see the Jesus in people and to focus on the positive. Show me how to trust you with everything in my life. I give you the big things and the small things to use them as you please.
I want to be just like you. Father, I know that you want the best for me and sometimes because of the choices I made I have to be disciplined and in those moments your grace is enough. Help me to know that when you are silent I need to rest in you.
Teach me to be patient and lead me in the path of righteousness. Crown me with your glory and the joy of my salvation. Help me to be a blessing regardless of my situation. Show me how to love the unlovable and may I see hope in every thing that comes my way. Nothing is forever, this too will pass.
Lord, it is so easy for me to lose sight of how I should be in you but for today I pray you help me to constantly live and be in your presence.
I thank you Lord for who I am in you and I give you back the day to lead and direct me in your perfect will. Thank you for your blessings and favor that awaits me every morning.
Victory is mine
In closing, I step out in boldness, claiming everything that is already mine. Victory over my circumstances, peace over my mind, smiles on my face in spite of, joy in every moment, success in everything I do, love to cover a multitude of sin, patience to wait on you, gentleness in caring for people, meekness in my temperament, humility in my attitude, self-control in my behavior, mercy/goodness to forgive and to let go, wisdom to make the right decisions, knowledge to encourage and the rest I leave to God. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- Prayer of Jabez… (christscompany.wordpress.com)
- REAL Manhood: Jabez’s Expectation (getreal.typepad.com)
- Isaiah 64. A prayer for help (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I Chronicles 4:9-10 (KJV) (avod.wordpress.com)
- How to Protect Yourself Against Demonic Spirits – The Complete Idiots Guide (stuffinsidebooks.com)
- Discourse On the Day of the Baptism of Christ (modeoflife.org)
- Discover the Different Levels of Prayer (npowa.wordpress.com)
- Enlarge My Territory…Tuesday, January 1st morning inspirational (josephlynnkitchenjr.wordpress.com)
- Proactive Prayer + Faith = Results (gift2write.wordpress.com)
- An Answered Prayer (adverseity.wordpress.com)