Romans 5: 6-11
“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.9Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10For if, when we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.”
WHAT AM I THANKFUL FOR TODAY?…VERSE 8…I DIDN’T GO LOOKING FOR GOD, HE CAME LOOKING FOR ME…PRAISE THE LORD!!!
VERSE 10…I KNOW SOME BELIEVE YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION (as if you had anything to do with it in the first place) IF HE SAVED ME IN HIS DEATH, ISN’T HE ABLE TO KEEP ME IN HIS LIFE?
HALLELUJAH! THAT’S WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR TODAY AND EVERY DAY. FOR THE BELIEVER EVERY DAY IS THANKSGIVING DAY…PRAISE THE LORD!!!
- God Came Down! (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- A Challenge to the Baptist Perception of Salvation (godsbreath.wordpress.com)
- Christ the King – HDR Sunday (anthonli.wordpress.com)
- Unfathomable Love! (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Evensong ~ November 22, 2012 (ronpogue.typepad.com)
- Christ’s Death Guarantees Justification & Glorification for the Elect (airocross.com)
- Is God Always on Israel’s Side? (Part 3 of 3) (gregoryccochran.com)
- Polycarp – Part II of III – His Epistle to the Philippians (codybateman.org)
- Thankful for the Grace through Righteousness (loopyloo305.com)