2 Pet 1:4 – “He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”
Success is certain when the Lord has promised it. Although you may have pleaded month after month without evidence of answer, it is not possible that the Lord should be deaf when his people are earnest in a matter which concerns his glory.
Delayed answers often set the heart searching itself, and so lead to contrition and spiritual reformation? Reader, do not fall into the sin of unbelief, but continue in prayer and watching.
Plead the precious blood with unceasing importunity, and it shall be with you according to your desire.
- FORGIVE ME LORD (prayer of a contrite heart) (wordsrhymesandrhythm.wordpress.com)
- Your Sunday Bread, Lord Help My Unbelief (grinddaileyissues.com)
- Let Us Not Sleep (pilgrimpassing.com)
- Seek (theologicalbanter.com)
- Hear My Cry Oh Lord by Olayemi Eric Ogunbase (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Importunity (jbailey8849.wordpress.com)
- 27 November (lettersinlonghand.wordpress.com)
- The Suffering That Prepares Us for Grace (kojjosimonpeter.wordpress.com)
- Authentic Prayer from James MacDonald (Day 7 of 7) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- God Knows (lifereference.wordpress.com)