Matthew 9:20-22 And behold, a woman who had suffered from a discharge of blood for twelve years came up behind him and touched the fringe of his garment, for she said to herself, “If I only touch his garment, I will be made well.” Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.
Good afternoon everyone…I am asking for prayers for my friend Dawn Jones who is in Emory Hospital here in Atlanta………She was asked by the Drs. to call Hospice but we are not accepting that…Drs are not God and I believe God has a bigger plan for Dawn…….I have invited her to the group so she can better tell you about her illness….but God knows everything from the beginning to the end so brothers and sisters please be praying!!! Thank you!!
Please add to the prayer list along with my Short Gut Syndrome. a brain tumor that has to be reevaluated too
- Requesting Prayer for Dawn Jones (prayerworkscafe.org)
- I Don’t Want Your Prayers! (hispresentgrace.wordpress.com)
- Why Doesn’t God Answer My Prayers? (archkckblog.wordpress.com)
- A Pastor With Guts! (thejustshepherd.wordpress.com)
- I Insist That You Persist! (hispresentgrace.wordpress.com)
- 31 Days of Prayer :: An Introduction. (crittyjoy.com)
- Prayers to be said for missing April (itv.com)
- How Do We Use Prayer? (newauthors.wordpress.com)
- Prayer for Reawakening (johndwmacdonald.com)